Polley Clinic of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery PA
Offices in Roanoke Rapids, Rocky Mount, Wilson, Smithfield, Goldsboro, and Fayetteville North Carolina.
For either a medical or cosmetic concern, you may benefit from skin treatments to improve the look of your skin. For more than 30 years, Polley Clinic of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery PA, with offices in Roanoke Rapids, Rocky Mount, Wilson, Smithfield, Goldsboro, and Fayetteville, North Carolina, has been helping patients get the treatments they need to optimize skin health. For expert dermatology care, call the office nearest you or schedule an appointment online today.
Skin Treatments Q & A
What are skin treatments?
Skin treatments include a wide range of medical, surgical, and laser procedures aimed at improving the health and appearance of your skin.
What problems needs skin treatments?
Polley Clinic of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery PA offers skin treatments to address medical and cosmetic concerns such as:
- Beard bumps
- Unwanted hair
- Non-melanoma skin cancer
- Sun-damaged skin
- Poikiloderma of Civatte
If you have a skin condition or concern, Polley Clinic is here to help.
What happens during consultations for skin treatments?
When you visit Polley Clinic for a dermatology or cosmetic evaluation, your provider conducts a thorough exam to determine the best treatments for you.
During the evaluation, your provider reviews your medical history and skin concerns. They evaluate your skin and may order various tests to arrive at a diagnosis.
Based on the information gathered, your provider develops a personalized treatment plan that may include various skin treatments.
For a comprehensive evaluation contact Polley Clinic by phone or online today.
Procedure type of skin treatments
- Image-Guided Superficial Radiation Therapy: This is non-surgical treatment for non-melanoma cancers uses ultrasound to determine the extent of your tumor. A precisely calculated, multiple dose routine of superficial radiation is 99.6% effective in curing your cancer. This noninvasive treatment is quick, painless, requires no downtime, and causes no scarring.
- LASER TREATMENTS: Polley Clinic uses the Aerolase® laser hat produces extremely short pulses of light that target the second layer of your skin to address the skin problem without causing any damage to the surface.
- Skin Rejuvenation: Treatment with the Aerolase laser activates the skin’s rejuvenation process to tighten the skin, improve tone, texture, and color, to restore a more youthful look.
- Unwanted Pigmentation: The Aerolase is the only laser that can treat unwanted dark spots.
- Permanent Hair Removal: The Aerolase short pulses make your procedure more comfortable.
- Spider Veins: The Aerolase effectively treats unsightly spider veins.
- Acne: The Aerolase is quite effective as a standalone treatment, or in addition to other medical therapy to bring about more rapid improvement.
- Psoriasis: The Aerolase is quite effective as a standalone treatment, or in addition to other medical therapy to bring about more rapid improvement.